Who am I?
I’m from Lebanon, the land of the Cedars. I can proudly say that I’m a Certified Professional Coach from one of the best coaching programs worldwide, Erickson International, an ICF International Associate Certified Coach and a member of the International Coaching Federation.
I have always had a passion for partnering with individuals and groups to help them transform their situations and realize their potential…whether it’s working on projects, working with groups or with individuals getting people to realize their dreams and goals have been my goal in my own life.
About two years ago, the realization hit me that becoming a coach will allow me to ensure doing what I’ve always strived for! That is; making sure that people are using their full potential and achieving their goals and dreams in the exact way that they want to do it and excel in taking advantage of life’s many opportunities in the same manner that I did both personally and professionally.
My values which include truth, trust, success, happiness, inner balance, honesty, commitment, creativity and transformation, are ones that I incorporate daily in my everyday life and what I will use to coach you!
As an Erickson graduate what do I believe in?
There are five solution-focused Ericksonian principles that I draw my coaching from:
• The OK-ness Principle; no human being is broken everyone is ok
• The person has all the resources necessary; you already have all the necessary answers
• Every behavior has a positive intention; there is always a positive effect from any behavior
• The person is making the best choice possible; each one of us knows what’s best for him at a given time
• Change is not only possible, but inevitable; change will for sure happen if you want it to